The US added more than 157,000 new Covid-19 cases Wednesday, according to Johns Hopkins University. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention urged Americans against travelling for the Thanksgiving holiday next week in light of the worsening outbreak.
Protection and prevention are viewed as key to containing and preventing the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic and re-opening the economy until a safe and effective vaccine is developed. It’s likely that the demand for testing products and services is likely to rise with the coming holiday season. For example, as travel picks up, testing and protection are likely to be key to improving confidence for passengers while potentially helping to reduce quarantine restrictions.
As calls for new treatments and testing methods for COVID-19 have increased globally, Halberd Corporation (OTC:HALB) should be on top of everyone’s watchlist
Halberd Corp has the potential for considerable gain, whether it’s because they’re developing a treatment or their products are in greater need amid the outbreak.
In its last press release, Halberd Corporation announced the filing of a provisional patent application on a variation of Halberd’s patented extracorporeal method to treat/eradicate Covid-19 from a patient’s blood. By using an extracorporeal (outside the body) treatment method, the patient is exposed to far fewer potential negative side effects than with more conventional treatment regimens.
Halberd Corporation has acquired exclusive licenses to two issued patents and four provisional patent applications related to the extracorporeal treatment of blood-borne diseases and Cerebrospinal Fluid related diseases, with particular focus on the treatment and rapid detection of Covid-19 and other virus’. The issued patents’ extracorporeal technology is applicable to a significant number of the most debilitating and often fatal illnesses affecting mankind: PTSD, CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy) and Cancer, among others.
The Company’s proprietary Sequential Dialysis Technique is a methodology that physically removes the pathophysiologic basis of the disease, eliminating it without dangerous side effects.
- Superior to current treatments which eliminate the presence of most illnesses but often with catastrophic or even fatal side effects.
- Subtractive therapy (removal of harmful molecules) reduces risks associated with conventional “Additive” therapy (adding chemicals to the body).
- Targets Covid-19 and similar viral diseases initially, with future efforts to develop treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease, PTSD/Traumatic Brain Injury, and cancer.
The kind of volatility and momentum seen lately in HALB shares isn’t unusual for a company who is in COVID related area. The company is a thinly traded OTC stock, meaning it is highly susceptible to volatile swings on more than average volume.
- Halberd Corporation Files for Patent Protection on Covid-19 Extracorporeal Treatment Variation | 11/19/2020
- Halberd Corp. CEO Interviewed on Money TV; Discusses New Fluorescent Covid-19 Antibody | 11/16/2020
- Halberd Corporation Reveals Patent-Pending Fluorescent Antibody’s Wide Role in Covid-19 Detection & Treatment | 11/12/2020
- Halberd Corporation Files for Patent Protection on Enhanced Nasal Spray to Prevent Covid-19 | 11/09/2020
- Halberd Corp. Develops Second Covid-19 Antibody for Enhanced Nasal Spray and Doubles Performance of New Class of Antibody | 11/05/2020
- Halberd Corp. CEO Interviewed on Money TV | 11/02/2020
- Halberd Corp. Development Efforts Transcend Covid-19 Prevention, Diagnostics & Therapeutics | 10/29/2020
- Halberd Corp. Retains Prestigious Patent Law Firm on Covid-19-Related and Other Disease Technologies | 10/27/2020
- Halberd Corporation Discusses the Development of New Class of COVID-19 Antibody with The Stock Day Podcast | 10/22/2020
- Arizona State University/Halberd Initiate Patent Application for Unique New Engineered Class of Covid-19 Antibody | 10/19/2020