Due to the pandemic, however, the importance of the technology sector increased enormously. In terms of industry specifics, IDC projects that the technology industry is on pace to exceed $5.3 trillion in 2022. After the speed bump of 2021, the industry is returning to its previous growth pattern of 5%-6% growth year over year.
CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday he sees a handful of attractively priced technology stocks following a rough start to 2022.
If you can stand a little heat, technology still looks like one of the best places to generate excess returns. The following company saw new developments that hasn’t reflected in its shares price yet.
Golden Star Enterprises Ltd. (OTC: GSPT) is a publicly-traded holding/acquisition company interested in taking technology start-ups, growing them to the next level and is also actively search for exceptional investment opportunities in the technology vertical.
The company leverage management’s extensive experience in the marketplace and tech industry connections to create opportunities for companies in its portfolio.
2021 was a transition year for Golden Star. During the year, the company focused on operations of its newly acquired Israel-based subsidiary, Enigmai Ltd., and investments in upgrades to its WorkForce Management (WFM) software product.
Here are some of the activity highlights from fiscal 2021:
- Enigmai signed three-year contracts with its existing clients
- Enigmai was featured in a webinar in Israel, resulting in dozens of new client leads
- GSPT established an advisory board and nominated its first two advisory board members
- Enigmai commenced the upgrade of its WFM products’ user interface
- Enigmai signed a pilot program for its WFM with the city of Tel-Aviv
- Enigmai signed a contract with AuroraView, a US Based, customer-oriented software development and consulting company that offers products, solutions to take over software product support in Israel and North America
- Enigmai participated in a major trade conference in Israel, resulting in many additional client leads
- Enigmai signed a Letter of Intent to pilot its WFM software at some of Canada’s largest hospitals
- The Company retained PCAOB audit firm, Pinnacle Accountancy Group (DBA Heaton & Associates) to audit fiscal 2020 and 2021 operations in order to move a step closer to becoming a fully reporting issuer with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and potentially upgrade our listing to OTCmarkets: QB
The company expect fiscal 2022 to bring the following additional accomplishments:
- Enigmai will complete the development of the upgraded front-end client for its WFM for initial installation with existing clients
- Enigmai will commence the WFM software pilot program with several hospitals in Canada
- Conclude 2021 and 2020 audit of our financial results, and complete a registration statement to become a fully reporting issuer with the SEC
- Commence development of the mobile application for Enigmai’s WFM software system
- Commence marketing and sales activities in North America
Investing in almost any technology stock has been extremely profitable for the past 20 years. Any investor who avoided GSPT over the past twelve months would be well served to take another look. Right now could well be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. But if you wait until the money is rolling in, the share price will likely have already risen to reflect a more traditional valuation and the opportunity for huge gains will be gone.
Contents published in this website contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may”, “future”, “plan” or “planned”, “will” or “should”, “expected,” “anticipates”, “draft”, “eventually” or “projected”. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and FastMoneyLeaks undertakes no obligation to update such statements. FastMoneyLeaks was not compensated by companies mentioned in this article. You should not rely on the information presented; you should do independent research to form your own opinion and decision. Information contained in our disseminated emails does not constitute investment, legal or tax advice upon which you should rely. The purchase of high-risk securities may result in the loss of your entire investment. Advertisements received by you are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy securities of the advertised company.